The workshop will take place at the Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129, Torino, Italy
The Politecnico di Torino was founded in 1859 as Scuola di Applicazione per gli Ingegneri (Technical School for Engineers), and it became Regio Politecnico di Torino in 1906.
For more than 150 years, it has been known both in Italy and worldwide as a leading institution in education, research, technological transfer and services in all sectors of architecture and engineering.
The workshop will be held at the Politecnico di Torino, in Sala Consiglio di Facoltà, located in the Main Campus in Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129, Torino, Italy
The conference room has a seating capacity 180 - 200 people, so please register as soon as possible.
For more information visit: Trip planner