- "Distributed learning in potential games
over large-scale networks",
conference at INRIA Sophia Antipolis
, 29 January 2014; also delivered at University La Sapienza Rome on 4 April 2014 and
at the University of Pavia on 9 April 2014.
"Cooperative learning in a congestion game",
conference at Lund University
, September 2013.
- "Democracy and the role of minorities in Markov chain models",
workshop at Lund University
Information and control in networks, 17-19 October 2012.
- "Heterogeneity, minorities, and leaders in opinion formation",
CSAMM workshop, University of Maryland,
Kinetic description of social dynamics: From consensus to flocking,
5-9 November 2012.
- "Agreement versus disagreement in opinion dynamic systems",
Flocking, Swarming, and Control in Distributed Systems, Budapest July 2011.
- "Consensus, agreement, rendez-vous: a review of some open problems"
, EPFL 02/07/2008.
- "Spectra and minimum distances of
multiple repeat-accumulate codes"
, ITA Workshop San Diego, 27/01-01/02 2008
"Randomized consensus algorithms over large scale networks" , Yale and MIT, 2007:
- "On the achievable capacity of group codes over
, ITA Workshop San Diego, Open problems session, 2007.